We have a dedicated Lettings Department to offer lettings valuations and advice. We offer a Let only service along with our Fully Managed service. As part of our service we advertise and find suitable tenants, reference your tenants, all admin and tenancy agreements, register deposits, routine inspections, organise repairs, Right to Rent checks, check ins and check outs for our fully managed properties.
All properties must have an annual Gas Safety Certificate if gas is present, Energy Performance Certificate and an Electrical Safety Test, which we can organise on your behalf.
We have a wide range of properties across Malmesbury and Tebury together with village and rural properties in the surrounding areas.
- When we reference your potential tenants our independent referencing company will check for any adverse credit history, for example, bankruptcy, CCJ’s in the current and previous names and addresses.
- A check for undisclosed credit history.
- A landlord reference will be obtained to check for on time rent payments, no rent arrears and the condition of the property being upkept.
- An employers reference will be obtained to prove affordability and if there is any reason the employee’s position may be terminated any time soon.
- Fully managed Service £300 + vat Set up and 10% + vat per month
- Let Only Service 75% + vat of first months rent.
- Please contact our Lettings Team for a free property market appraisal and for terms of business.
- Our Fees per property are set out by paying an upfront non-refundable fee of £320 which includes:
- £120 Referencing (plus £70 per guarantor if required)
- £95 Admin
- £105 Inventory
- We require a months rent upfront
- We require a deposit of a month and half rent or two months rent if you have a pet. The DPS holds your deposit for the duration of the tenancy.